Consultant Grooming Workshop
IT GRC / IT Service Management / Information Security
- CF is the market leader in grooming IT Management professionals into expert consultants / implementers.
- Do you want to groom yourself in the real implementation techniques of the topics you learnt?
- and make a high flying career as an implementation expert / Consultant? Well, read on!
Who is it Meant for?
- Practitioners of ITSM / Information Security / IT Governance, Risk, Compliance
- IT Professionals interested in building / enhancing their career opportunities in IT Management Consulting / implementation
- Managed Service companies interested to enhance Consultative skills among their Client facing workforce
- IT Management consulting firms in need of evaluation of consultant capability levels, and skills enhancement
- Three (3) days Session, spread over One (1) weekend
- Case study based hands-on grooming of participants
- Hands on Classroom Experience with leading IT Management consultants
- Project Based learning
- Mentoring by practicing Management Consulting experts
- The importance of understanding the context of a consulting assignment
- The phased IT management consulting / transformation approach
- How to plan a consulting assignment?
- Detailed hands on experience on all phases of a consulting assignment
- Importance of Organizational change management (OCM) in a consulting assignment
- Case studies & Role Plays
- Interview based final assessment & certification
Who will Mentor the Workshop?
- Industry leading IT Management Transformation experts
- 15 + years of relevant experience
- 100+ consulting assignments experience
For Public workshops, the candidate must meet the following entry criteria:
- Minimum Education: Graduation
- Minimum Industry Experience: One (1) year in the topic s/he wishes to be an IT Management Consultant in
- Minium Certifications: Relevant certification (example: ITIL, ISO 20000, COBIT, ISO 27001, CISA, CGEIT etc)
Workshop Duration & Schdule
- Bangalore Session: March 6 to 8, 2020 (IST 10 AM to 6 PM)
Contact @ +91 81479 23353 / firstname.lastname@example.org